There is a powerful potion in your pantry and you may not even know it.
Vinegar has been used for centuries, not only in the kitchen, but as natural beauty tonics, and home cleaning products too. The most popular vinegar among those who practice natural health is apple cider because of its versatility in helping all kinds of ailments. Due to its antibiotic properties, apple cider vinegar helps in curing bacterial infections, disinfects your home, and skin, while managing many other health issues.
Our favourite ACV uses:
- Sore throat– Next time you feel a scratch in your throat gurgle with ACV a few times a day to kill the bacteria before it becomes a full-blown cold.
- Diabetes– ACV improves insulin sensitivity and lowers blood sugar during meals.
- Weight Loss– The acid in ACV is known to suppress hunger so you may notice you aren’t overeating when consuming it so hold the ranch dressing and drizzle it over salad with olive oil instead.
- Lower Cholesterol– The acetic acid in this potent vinegar is what fights the cholesterol in your body when taken regularly—1 tablespoon a day should do it.
- Cleaning Product– The less toxins you have floating around your home the better and by mixing ACV with water, you have an all natural, very effective cleaning product.
Apple cider vinegar has also been known to aid in the following:
- Energy boost
- Improved digestion
- Clear sinus
- Odor neutralizer
- Facial toner to eliminate acne
- Stops hiccups
- Teeth whitener
- Bad breath eliminator
- Smelly feet eliminator
- Manages dry scalp
- Reduce swelling
- Treat liver spots
- Wart and fungus remover